Regen NC is a Hemp Cultivation Company, growing in greenhouses year round. The Farm Construction Role is responsible for helping the COO fulfill Construction tasks. This involves, building greenhouses, running equipment for land work, water work and building landscaping walls for flood protection. There will be trips Lowes to pick up items that people need at the Farm in a timely manner, building small items to bring Greenhouse into operation.
This is a contractor position with focus on infrastructure development as our new COO begins this position. You will be caring for and building up the land and natural systems that supports multiple greenhouses on 5 acres.
● Integrity : Must be fully committed to fulfilling one's obligations to one's own word and role.
● Accountability : Must fulfill Operational Timelines & Commitments
● Architect the conditions for a thriving greenhouse operation
● Approaches situation & perceived problems with a solutions mindset
● Able to work freely with other hands on-type workers
● Strong Communication skills, Work Ethic & Good Time Management skills
● 4+ yrs Experience in Construction Labor
● 4+ yrs Experience in Woodworking, assembly of parts, running machinery
● 4+ yrs Experience with Landscaping
● Experience working with Permaculture and Water works
● Flexible Availability and Timely Communication with COO.
● Deliver reports to COO on weekly basis.
Can set up and manage Irrigation system
Works with COO to find daily solutions within budget, working with constraints and strategies to save Electricity, Lighting, Plumbing, Landscaping costs
Finish building greenhouse
Land surveying/ landscaping
Hire bush hog to mow field
Create wooden bases for greenhouse
Use excess rocks on land to build retainer wall
Run excavator and bath hoe
Foundation building for greenhouses
Bring in fill dirt from tow trucks to level areas out
Build small sheds and buildings
Able to manage a crew of 2-4 people from time to time
$2500 a Month PT / 25 hrs a week
Prove your work ethic and get a Salary Increase in one month and a long Maintenance Contract
Equity in the Farm if commitment is discovered
MUST SEND RESUME TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers