condition: new make / manufacturer: GearWrench model name / number: 84918N
QR Code Link to This Post
New and sealed: GEARWRENCH 3/8 in. Drive 6-Point Metric Standard Universal Impact Socket Set (15-Piece)
Sells at Home Depot for $105 plus tax = $112
GEARWRENCH offers a wide range of impact sockets in open stock and sets that are designed to deliver the performance and strength that the professional users require. They are made from chrome molybdenum alloy steel for exceptional strength and durability. Sockets have a manganese phosphate coating to resist corrosion. The sockets also feature highly visible laser etched markings and a secondary size Hard stamping. The sockets feature off-corner loading to reduce fastener rounding. The GEARWRENCH impact product family will allow the professional user to forge ahead.
- Contains 3/8 in. drive 6 point standard universal impact metric sizes - 8 mm, 9 mm, 10 mm, 11 mm, 12 mm, 13 mm, 14 mm, 15 mm, 16 mm, 17 mm, 18 mm, 19 mm, 20 mm, 21 mm and 22 mm
- Flex socket design provides increased access to restricted fasteners
- Made from chrome molybdenum alloy steel (CR-MO) for exceptional strength and durability
- Off-corner loading design for reduced fastener rounding
- Manganese phosphate coating for corrosion resistance
- High-visibility laser etched markings for quick size identification
- Secondary hard stamping
- Includes blow mold case with reinforced steel hinges and steel buckles for strength and security
- Manufacturer limited lifetime warranty
Do NOT contact this poster with unsolicited services or offers.