condition: like new make / manufacturer: Suburban Tool, Inc.
QR Code Link to This Post
I do understand and fully appreciate that these are precision tools, and that their condition and use dictate/affect tolerances, etc. That said, while they were used minimally and for a brief time (in a jewelers operation), these angle iron remain in outstanding, truly like new condition. If there are any issues with their tolerance, I will happy accept a return.
Included are two angle irons from the highly esteemed Suburban Tool, Inc. of Auburn Hills, Michigan.
Here are the specs on the premium angle iron (URA 040406G) in red, which has the much more desirable and expensive ground finish:
- Useful for clamping work in multiple positions
- Ideal for squaring operations
- Made from class 35-40 cast iron
- All faces and ends finished square and parallel
- Machined finish - Square and parallel within 0.002" per 6"
- Ground finish - Square within 0.0005" per 6". Parallel within 0.00025" per 6"
And here's the other, value-line angle iron:
- One-piece cast iron
- Machined finish - parallel within 0.005" per 6" & square within 0.0036" per 6"
- Ground finish - parallel within 0.005" per 6" & square within 0.0018" per 6"
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers