Hi Folks, we advertise in your area so you will have all the facts you need before you spend your hard earned money on a roof that is doomed to fail with no warranty. Here are some facts you should know.
QR Code Link to This Post
1. ALL RV roofs are installed wrong / incomplete right from the factory. they build them to sell them quickly.
2. ALL RV centers and others will only install the roof the same way the RV manufacturer did...wrong and incomplete. Would you want a tire store to leave one lug nut off your wheels? Or have your oil changed with one less quart? Of course not. Even though it will still roll and run, it's not done correctly...it's... incomplete.
3. These leaks are due to improper / incomplete installation and sealant failures. Specifically they have no curbs.
4. RV centers are NOT certified installers, which means no manufacturers warranty.
5. NO roofing manufacturer will extend a material warranty if the installer is not certified. Ask your new installer to see there certificastion and ask what materials they are using. Call the manufacturer
and ask about warranty.
6. RV ROOF INSTALL (RVRI) is certified by GAF as commercial roofers.
7. RVRI is authorized to extend a 15 year warranty through GAF.... See letter image from GAF.
8. RVRI is the ONLY certified RV roof installer.We change the dynamics of the roof so it functions properly.
9. RV centers will only give a 1 year warranty AND require you to inspect it and re-caulk it.
10 RV ROOF INSTALL extends a 7.5 year TRANSFERABLE warranty through our store and WE do all your inspection for FREE!
11. RVRI uses GAF Weather Stopper commercial grade TPO. The exact same as what's on an office building, restaurant or medical center.
12. We build custom curbs for your roof. This stops the leaks for good. To be fair, if we just installed our mterial like all these other centers they would leak as well. The curbs are needed.
13. We heat weld all the curb components to the main roof.
14. We fabricate custom boots for ladders and plumbing.
15. We use ALL commercial grade sealants.
16, RV ROOF INSTALL .We install your roof just like a commercial roof. We have 3 decades of flat roof installation and construction experience. We know roofs! We install a mini commercial roof on your coach, camper RV.
Folks these are the facts. These are not our opinions in hopes you will trade with us. Visit our site and learn about RV roofs, construction, materials, warranties and certification, We also have a Facebook page you can visit as well to see more pics and more videos. You can access our FB page through our site.
RV ROOF INSTALL does complete and partial rebuilds, structural repairs, de-lamination repair, awnings, AC repair, slide outs metal roofs, and insurance claims.
RV ROOF INSTALL goal is to offer long term repairs and professional skills using material and products that have been proven to last to protect your investment while you have it and also when and if you decide to sell it. We offer professional repairs, not repairs that look like repairs. No one wants to buy a camper coach that looks like it has been band aided back together.
Before you spend your hard earned money go to our site. (www.rvroofinstall/com www.facebook.com/rvroofinstall) See the difference, Give s a call, get your money's worth.
We are just 1 mile south of Chattanooga, TN off exit 1. The map is accurate. If you have questions give us a call. It's very rare that you would go to voicemail unless we are on another call. We have 5 huge bays to service your coach.
Keywods: RV camper roof replacement, EPDM rubber roofs, RV camper roof repair, delamination repair, dicor,