Yoga Road Trip! The Beach and Beyond ~~~ (Asheville)
QR Code Link to This Post
Am looking for 1-3 adventurous yogis that would love to travel around the South and Southwest, camping and practicing yoga at many yoga studios in different cities. The first leg of the tour will last about a month and encompass Coastal Florida, Gulf Coast, NOLA and Austin. I have a small converted camper van for me, so anyone with me will need their own tent. We will only be camping in real campgrounds in nature with facilities...no boon-docking. If you already have worked for a food delivery app like Door Dash, it will be a plus, as I intend to do that in different cities to generate income on the road. I have Door Dash down to an art form, where I make $500 per week w/o working too hard. Here are a few qualities that will be helpful when on the road...
1. Devoted Daily Yoga Practioner or Teacher.
2. Clean Drivers License and able to drive a Manual Transmission
3. Healthy and hardy for Outdoor situations.
4. Honest, Caring Human Being...We will occasionally be doing Acts of Kindness as we travel.
5. Better to be Single as we will be gone from Asheville for a spell.
6. Social Media skills. We may blog as we go.
7. Bringing the Mountain Bikes too!
8. Knowledge of Solar Power
9. Some money. Some camping gear. This is going to be a very low cost, efficient trip, but we will all need some cash.
Another part of this trip is to scout yoga studios to set up a book tour for a friend of mine (Dr. Sundar Balasubramanian at www.pranascience.com) who is a scientist studying the effects and benefits of Pranayama.
When you reply, please give a good description of yourself, your motivation to take this trip and a PHONE NUMBER for me to reach you and set up a meeting.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers