compensation: We offer competitive pay and great work schedule. employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Gemaire Distributors is looking for a part time warehouse associate for our busy warehouse in Spindale, NC.
The Warehouse Associate is responsible for the inventory of the Warehouse and the daily transfer of HVAC freight and materials in a fast paced environment. The ultimate goal of this role is to procure, process, and dispatch products to customers and vendors for one of our established wholesale HVAC distributorships that carries multiple brands of equipment, parts and supplies.
• Represent GEMAIRE as a leader in the industry.
• Daily loading and unloading of products in truck utilizing forklift and/or hand truck.
• Receive, inspect and stock all merchandise.
• Verify all items received to items ordered for accuracy.
• Pick and verify orders for customers and inter-office transfers. Prepare orders for shipment as needed.
• Responsible for daily checklist of truck and forklift maintenance.
• Assist management with inventory counts and provide daily upkeep of the Warehouse.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
This position is approximately 20 hours a week, M-F and an occasional Saturday.
• Minimum 6 months Warehouse experience including forklift operation. Appliance lift experience is a plus.
• Must be able to multi-task and work within daily deadlines.
• Knowledge of common carrier (LTL) and full truckload logistics.
• Must communicate effectively with customers and provide superior service.
• Must possess the attitude of wanting to learn and grow with our Company.
• High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) preferred.
If interested, you may:
Reply to this email with a copy of your resume OR
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate "Spindale warehouse" in the subject line.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers