favorite this postLooking for Work!!Laborer/Producer/Leader/Crew Member (Asheville)hide this posting
available afternoons available evenings available mornings available overnight available weekdays available weekends education completed: high school/GED
QR Code Link to This Post
*willing to work/barter for housing,vehicles,projects*
*My listed experiences/references/skills are not limited. If you would like to or need to know more, I will provide you with specific details*
I am a motivated self starter with extensive experience in many fields. My work ethics are very strong and reliable. I am open minded and ready to expand my experiences, accept challenges, set and achieve long/short term goals. My strongest trait would be attention to detail and keeping a positive outlook on all projects. I believe in myself as a great asset in many ways.
A team oriented crew leader with task prioritization and customer service skills, who is capable of maintaining and establishing effective work relationships. Also offers outstanding skills in team oversight and labor projects, is well-trained and capable of operating various types of machinery and a reliable worker with a strong mechanical aptitude and willingness to learn. I fully understand what it means to start at entry level, set goals and work towards a higher position or oppurtunity.
My listed experiences and references does not limit me to what im interested in doing for a job position/career oppurtunity. I am willing to learn and advance my experiences. I am a strong, hard-working 20yr old ready to take on any type of job position.
Not limited to - Construction/Carpentry/Labor/Maintnence/Cleaning/Organization/Computer Skills/Mechanical Interests/Bicycle Mechanics/Small Engines/Wiring/Stereos/LED lighting Interests/HVLP painting/Siphon Feed spraying/Bedliner/Demolition/Fence Installation/Auto/Detailing/Pressure Washing/Restoration Projects/Trenches/Woodshop/Hauling/Transporting/Tree Work/Chainsaw/Landclearing/Etc...
Dec 2017 - Nov 2018
Crew Leader| Fence Depot
• Maintained the job site on a daily basis and checked to see that all trash and refuse was removed.
• Ensured that job tasks were completed to standards and in accordance with company guidelines.
• Communicated effectively with all stakeholders, including upper management, team members and customers so that every individual was kept in the loop.
• Followed standards and procedures to maintain safe work environment.
Aug 2015 - Dec 2017
Upholsterer| Street Seats Interiors
• Measured, cut and sewed materials to fit specifications.
• Stretched and tacked fabric into place.
• Disassembled cars to reupholster fabric.
• Provided high quality results in a timely manner.
• Managed customer expectations with open consultations and frequent communication.
Aug 2015 - Dec 2017
Handyman| McCauley Handyman
• Performed basic landscaping tasks, such as mowing, snow plowing, gardening, pulling weeds and watering lawns
• Troubleshot and repaired faulty heating, air conditioning and ventilation systems.
• Communicated operational issues and changes to supervisor on regular basis.
• Accurately estimated time and materials costs for projects.
• Requisitioned new supplies and equipment.
• Installed, aligned, and balanced new equipment.
• Cleared drains and downspouts and cleaned gutters.
• Read work orders to prepare for machine setup.
• Removed damaged tile, brick and mortar.
• Prepared and cleaned construction sites by removing debris.
• Hand tools
• Indoor and outdoor painting
• Construction management
• Task prioritization
• Safety knowledge
• Driving commercial vehicles
• Internet research
• Job shop experience
• General math skills
• Effective at multi-tasking
• Warehouse management
• Fast learner
• Building frames
• Quality control
• Anclote High, New Port Richey, FL
References (ill give you all info if asked)
• Steve McCxxxxxx
• Arnold Gixxxxxx
• Joe O'xxxxx
• Patrick Asheville Glamping
it's ok to contact this poster if you are a potential employer or other principal.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers