Help us find Moses a sweet and loving home! We are looking for someone who loves cats, is looking for a furever friend, and is willing to update us on Moses to make sure he is living his best life!
Moses belonged to a family memeber of ours who sadly passed away. We had no medical history, so we made sure to get him all up-to-date on shots/bloodwork and vaccines and he has been established at
North Asheville Animal Hospital.
What we do know about Moses:
1. He is a neutered male, about 10 years old
2. He is FIV+ but is healthy and strong. Since he is FIV+ he should remain a mostly indoor cat as to not spread this disease to other kitties. We have been told as long as two cats get along, FIV+ and FIV- kitties can live in harmony safely.
3. He got along with our cat right away, another male adult. So he could certainly live with other cat friends if yours is looking for a calm, cool and cuddly buddy. (Ours is quite the sasquatch, and even sweet Moses won him over!)
4. He spent most of his time outdoors in upstate NY and is slowly showing interest in the outdoors again here. He is very shy to newcomers, but once you earn his trust you are rewarded with non-stop cuddles, kisses and head butts. He gets so amped for bedtime cuddles, it's adorable.
5. He would be great with children and is used to dog friends being around.
6. He is missing some bigger teeth so a wet food diet would be best for him- he loves Friskies! but not seafood recipes, they upset his stomach which is common in cats.
7. He is quite a handsome gray tabby!
If you or someone you know can provide this love bug
with a great home please email response to this ad.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers