compensation: Salary depends on skills and abilities employment type: full-time telecommuting okay
QR Code Link to This Post
We are a small firm that specializes in estate planning, probate administration, litigation, and business law. We are looking for an individual to fill an open position in our Asheville office who is excited to be the first point of contact for the firm's clients and enjoys meeting and interacting with them on a regular basis.
The Client Services Coordinator will be responsible for ensuring all client needs and questions are responded to in a timely manner and at the highest level of quality. Multi-tasking and handling requests from multiple people is a daily expectation. It is expected that this person will answer the phone calls, send and receive email or telephone confirmations and requests, and provide detailed information about our services to potential clients.
The person in this position is also expected to plan and host the firm's seminars and workshops. We firmly believe that the person who fills this position has a big responsibility because he or she will be the first point of contact for our clients and potential clients and we are looking for someone to help make those connections last!
Here are some of the responsibilities of the person who fills this position:
• Answering phones and routing calls;
• Following the firm's procedures in scheduling all potential client and client meetings;
• Supporting the Attorney and Paralegal staff on projects as needed;
• Maintaining the firm client management system (PCLaw);
• Client correspondence, scheduling meetings, and meeting reminders to both clients and attorneys;
• Point person for clients, including clearing conference rooms before seating clients;
• Office supply ordering and postage guru;
• Host and support Seminars and Workshops;
• Sorting and distribution of mail, scanning and filing;
• Opening and closing the office, including coffee service and dishwasher load/unload; and
• Additional duties as assigned.
An ideal candidate is expected to possess the following qualities/training:
• Team mentality with an ability to self-start and self-manage;
• High School Diploma or equivalent and/or technical training;
• Strong analytical mind and administrative skills;
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook; knowledge of PCLaw a huge plus;
• Prefer 2 years of office administrative experience in professional office such as with a financial services firm, a law firm, an insurance environment, or similar - if you don't have this experience, please let us know why you will excel without this experience;
• Excellent phone etiquette, poised and professional demeanor;
• Excellent writing skills;
• Extremely detail oriented;
• High level of initiative and ability to organize and prioritize multiple projects with limited direction;
• Excellent customer service skills including tact and discernment;
• Able to work effectively with little supervision and in a team environment; and
• Desire to learn, grow his or her professional skills, and be challenged.
Salary depends on skills and abilities. Full-time. Some overtime required based upon project and client needs. Benefits include medical, PTO, and retirement plan. Office environment is collaborative and business casual dress.
While our office has a laid back attitude and atmosphere, we hold ourselves to a high standard of work product, problem solving, and team work.
Due to the anticipated volume of responses, we will contact only those candidates who most closely match our needs. Interviews scheduled on a rolling basis. Please send resume and cover letter (with salary requirement) in a PDF format via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers