PrideStaff is currently working with a manufacturing company located in Black Mountain that is looking for energetic and experienced Electronic Assembler to join their team on 1st Shift.
Job Summary: This position is responsible for working with small hand tools, fixtures and arbor presses to assemble precision electronic/electro-mechanical components and sub-assemblies.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with small hand tools, fixtures and arbor presses
- Assembles various precision electronic/electro-mechanical components, sub-systems and systems
- Works from operation sheets, blue prints, oral and written instructions to insure proper assembly of parts.
- Attend solder certification and re-certification classes
- Mark units as prescribed and maintain serialization
- Repair own work as necessary
- Use precision gauges and test equipment to determine mechanical and electrical characteristics
- Perform work using 3x and 10x magnification
- Mix epoxy cements and cleaning solutions, using precision scales
- Occasional light to moderate lifting
Qualifications and Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- One (1) year of manual assembly or mechanical assembly experience required.
- Ability to work with small parts/components, good manual dexterity is required
- Solder experience or certification desired
- Must be able to pass annual eye exam which requires 20/20 vision with corrective lenses
What's In It For You:
- No dress code
- Good work environment
- Excellent safety history
- Diverse workforce
- Monday through Friday- no weekends
- Paid weekly- when working through PrideStaff
Hours of Work: Monday though Friday, 6:30 am to 3:00 pm.