I am a semi-retired non smoker, health food and outdoors nut. The children call me "Miss Elise"
I have a BA in Psychology and 32 years of experience.
References upon request.
Call show contact info
More about me
Feedback from my bed and breakfast guests (air bnb) -
1) "Elise was so kind. My son wanted to explore when I was unpacking the car and they played together while I got everything unloaded. It was a great stay and would highly recommend!"
2) "Elise was very welcoming and warm. She let us know that we could call her for anything! The house was very clean, inviting, simple but beautiful."
Notes from parents of children I have cared for -
1) "Thank you so much for taking such good care of Matthew. Frank and I are so happy we found you!
I just wanted you to know it means everything to us to feel so confident in the special care you give our son."
2) "It takes a special kind of person to care enough to take the time for others. It takes the kind of person who, in a quiet and sincere way, will do whatever it takes to help somebody out. Someone who knows that giving makes living a pleasure, and that thoughtfulness is the best measure of a person. You bring an easy kind of joy to every day with your very special way of being you. Many thanks and Love."
3) "Thank you for the excellent care and unending love you have given my sweet Marin. I will be forever grateful."
4) "Elise, just a quick thank you for all that you do. You are the biggest blessing to our family this year!"
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers