I have openings in my child care located downtown between Mission Hospital and Asheville Middle School! I have been providing care for over 11 years and am also the mom of two kids, aged 14 and 11.
- My child care environment is very comforting, with a lot of emphasis put on personal connections and a daily rhythm that revolves around meal, play and rest times. I create a safe environment that is like a home away from home. I do not run an educational program; however, the children do learn a lot during their time in my care. They learn how to share, how to create personal space and respect that of others, how to use kind words and gentle hands, and so much more. I consider these things a solid foundation before it is necessary for them to learn all the things that they will learn in preschool and for the rest of their school days ahead.
- I provide all meals and snacks. I serve mostly organic food, and can accommodate special diets.
- We do not watch any tv or movies.
Hours and Rates:
- My hours of operation are from 8:30am-5:00pm.
- The rate for a full day is $45. Full-time clients (full days Mon-Fri) get a discount of $25/week, bringing the total down to $200/week.
- Morning shifts run from 8:30-12:30 and are $28; afternoon shifts run from 1-5pm and are $23. Nap time is from 1-3pm, so children who can sleep during that time are the best fit for us.
- I am now open to drop-in care for morning and afternoon shifts!!
- I currently have morning and/or afternoon shifts open every day.
- Drop-in spots are open.
- I have one full-time spot available!
References can be supplied by email upon request.
I look forward to hearing from you!
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers