Asheville, NC | NANNY NEEDED (live-in or out) for WONDERFUL family that has 5 and 6 year old boys. They’ve been incredible employers to their current nanny that we placed six years ago! Their current nanny is retiring and they’re looking for their next Mary Poppins! They’re a family that enjoys the outdoors, camping, swimming, reading, and enjoying all that life has to offer in beautiful Asheville.
QR Code Link to This Post
What they are looking for in their next nanny:
* someone who is low-key
* assertive, but kind in delivery
* willing to cook healthy meals
* enjoys being adventurous with the boys (biking, hiking, outdoors)
* cultivate and grow the interest of the kids
* someone who loves to read to the kids!
* flexible to collaborate with parents for pick-up and drop-offs for school and doctor appts.
* mom loves to sit down with the nanny and relax at the end of the day (marvel over how darn cute the kids are!)
* bilingual in Spanish (oldest child is bilingual Spanish-English) - not required, but ideal!
This position offers:
*STARTS June 19th, with a transition period in late May before the current nanny retires.
* $20 an hour, guaranteed 40 hours
* 4 day work week
* apartment inside the home (for live-in option)
* 2 weeks paid vacation
* guaranteed pay when the family is away
* $100 offered for cell phone reimbursement
This family does have dogs and has a housekeeper that comes regularly to clean the home.
Honestly, this is a unicorn family (as we like to call them in our industry) and incredibly collaborative, respectful, and loving to their nanny. A true TEAM! You don’t want to miss out on this incredible opportunity in beautiful Asheville!! Must have 3+ years of nanny experience.
If you're interested in this position, please email your professional resume and documents (in one PDF file) to info(at)thewindsoragency(dot)com.