favorite this post Looking for 2bedroom (Canton) hide this posting unhide

Hello everyone I am looking for a 2 bedroom in Haywood county would even take a place in candler or enka or even sylva for rent I am on ssi disability and my little girl is also on ssi disability and my boyfriend is in the process of applying for ssi disability and he also has a service dog And must allow the dog. I can't pay over 800.00 a month. I'm looking for something we can move right into June 1st. The only reason I am looking for a place is my landlord said my boyfrien can't have his service dog there so we are looking to move. I pay my rent on time every month since I've moved into my current place my boyfriend is 47 I'm 35 and my daughter is 6 years old. If you have anythin for rent or know anything that might be for rent let me know please. We don't drink or drugs. I have no,promble taking drug test if need be and so will he. Thank you
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

post id: 6890199012



best of [?]