Serious work, for serious people. We need your assistance with a focus group concerning actual court cases going to trial. There will be a discussion followed by a deliberation of the evidence with the other participants.
When: Friday January 18, 2019
Time: 1:30-5:30 PM
Where: Asheville, NC location in the 28801 zip code. The exact location is provided once it is confirmed you have no conflict of interest in the case and you are available to participate on the date the focus group is scheduled.
Payment: $50 with an early bird drawing of $20.00 from all of the participants that arrive at least 15 minutes early.
* You must be a US citizen
* Between the ages of 18-75
* You must be eligible to vote just as someone who is called for regular jury duty.
* You must live in Buncombe/Henderson County.
* Must have a valid North Carolina driver's license or State Issued ID.
* You cannot be currently called for Jury duty within the next 45 days.
There are limited positions.
If you would like to attend, please email your name and telephone number. We will be emailing you a set of questions and will choose participants from the questionnaires.
A diverse group is needed such as different genders races, and ages.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers