For sale is this exceptional pair of mid-century arm chairs with the following features and measurements:
- Tremendous structural strength and integrity, made of North Carolina walnut
- Extremely comfortable and wide seat area of 24" x 20"
- Gorgeous and sophisticated gold and blue diamond-pattern fabric upholstery
- Gorgeous woven cane back panels
- Beautiful carved Queen Anne-style cabriolet legs
- Total height 34"
- Armrest height 24"
- Total depth 21"
- Arm to arm 23"
- Height from floor to seat 17.5"
Please note that since taking these photos we accidentally put a small hole through the back of one of the two chairs, so we have adjusted the price to reflect the need to repair the woven chair back. Thank you.
Do NOT contact this poster with unsolicited services or offers.