Stoney Knob Cafe in Weaverville, NC is looking for a Front-of-House Manager to join our team. Interested applicants should be flexible to work a combination of lunch and dinner shifts Monday-Saturday as well as a rotation on Sunday Brunch shifts.
Our ideal candidate is a self-starter, punctual, and engaged.
· Train, coach, and develop employees and team leaders
· Delegate tasks to team and provide follow-up
· Hold team accountable for their performance; provide coaching and counseling as needed
· Ensure team provides fast, friendly, and accurate service
· Ensure product quality, restaurant cleanliness, maintenance and security standards are met
· Ensure proper cash handling procedures are followed
· Excellent communication skills to connect effectively with customers and co-workers
· Possess a positive attitude and ethics which support our values and culture
· Ability to manage a fast-paced, high-volume, clean, customer-focused restaurant
· Strong time-management skills; ability to multi-task, prioritize, and organize
Please email resume if interested in interviewing for this position.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers